Sunday, July 4, 2010

Dear Anonymous..10..

Anon 1.
why did you give up?
I know it seems more like it's my fault that you won't keep trying.
but I miss you trying.
I want you trying.
I want you in my life.

Anon 2.
Why do I doubt you?
I honestly wish I knew.
more and more we seem related to them.
it's honestly depressing.
I just want to trust your love.

Anon 3.
I'm trying to help you.
can't you see that?
let me help you.

Anon 4.
I wish I could treat you better..
You deserve it.
But for some reason, I can't bring myself to give you 'better'.

Anon 5.
Go Away!
You're just flat out ruining things...

Anon 6.
I'm sorry that I hurt you..
unfortunately sometimes ... things happen...

Anon 7.
You're immature.
Please grow up soon.

Anon 8.
You're pretty immature too.
Not as immature as 'Anon 7', but immature in a different way.
Soon your problems will go away, just give it time.

Anon 9.
I wish you wouldn't hurt him.
He doesn't deserve what you're giving him.

....Anon 10....
Stop lying to yourself
Stop 'fake-smiling'
Stop denying your angsty-ness
Stop doubting
Stop regretting
Stop trying so hard
Stop holding on
Stop wishing
and for god's sake...
Stop crying...
Just stop it!

*sigh*

1 comment:

Isis Clara L. said...

*hugs*
Alisha, if you ever need to talk to let out some frusteration or anger, I'm here for you. I know we don't talk as often as I'd like, but I do love you and I want the best for you. *hugs again*
xx