Friday, July 30, 2010

summer =w=.

so i've officially passed grade 12 English with 85% ;D and again, i tanned today :) last night i stayed up realllly late blowing up balloons for a photoshoot, here's a pic:
t'was quite interesting, but i've learned not to question my sister's photography views XD i'm just the model.. i have no say. (tho i do usually do my own hair and make-up)
i'm gunna go get some more fruit loops and play with my AMAZING sims family!
it's Spain and Romano.... AND ME! ;DD they're spouses tho, i'm just a room mate XD
_____________________________________________ He can’t see the smile I’m faking And my heart’s not breaking Cause I’m not feeling anything at all thank you Taylor for summing up some things :)

1 comment:

Isis Clara L. said...

Taylor is amazing. :3

And so is that picture! I love it. Also, congrats on your english mark. <3 8D
xx