Tuesday, July 27, 2010

1/2.

With my ISU presentation out of the way, half of my day has become calm.

i did really well. except my video clip didn't work, so i had to run and get the WMV file from my email.. that killed my hopes for about a minute lol.. then it worked and i was satisfied and quite happy.


some girl chose the outsiders as their book and brought the DVD so now we're watching it, and as much as i love me some Ponyboy and Sodapop i've decided to keep to myself and be the quiet girl listening to her ipod blogging in the back of the class.. as per usual. :)


i would be with Stef and Raymond.. but the losers presented before break and left =_=
w/e i like being alone.


i have a half an hour to myself.
OMG I'M GOING TO READ FANFICTION.
the second half of my day is terrifying me already.. first day as a Fabricland employee :/




wish me luck <3

1 comment:

Isis Clara L. said...

You'll do well at fabricland! :)

And yay for your isu ! Told you it'd be awesome. ^__^
xx