Friday, July 16, 2010

Poems.

Today, i was given two hours to write 5 poems lol, and i'd like to share them XD

Haiku - Flowers

Pulled in the flowers
She has sacrificed herself
To them she belongs

Acrostic - Wonderland

Whirlwind of imagination
Outside the box
Nothing is what it is not
Drowning in fantasy
Ecstasy in the magic
Rupture your mundane thoughts
Lost, yet found
Alluring your senses
Nonsense, yet sensible
Dreaming of wonder.

Diamonte- Conscious Dreaming


Asleep
Quiet, Dark
Dreaming, Resting, Drifting
Fantasy, Closed, Open, Reality
Knowing, Seeing, Doing
Conscious, Light
Awake
Cinquain - Masked
Mask
Concealed, hidden
Lying, burrowing, covering
Deceived, Camouflaged, Veiled, Shielded
Disguise

Limerick - Humid

Puffy is my Hair
Direct at you I stare
Look like a cat
My hair not flat
Humidity in the air

2 comments:

Isis Clara L. said...

THe last one made me giggle!
I loved the haiku, and the Wonderland one made me happy. :3
Great job!!
xx

twinkle.mi.pink said...

lol thank you XD it's a limerick so it's supposed to be nonsense XD