Monday, July 26, 2010

ISU.. I S who?

bleh. my want to actually work on my ISU is at a severe low.
but the fact that it is REQUIRED for me to finish by tomorrow is keeping me going.
i'm done 3/10 slides for my power point... and one is the title page =_=

what i still need to do:
-a crapload of writing
-make cue-cards
-make a poster
-come up with at least 5 questions pertaining to my isu

i have about 10 hours to do all of this.
BUT chances are that including, food breaks, bathroom breaks, fat bitch time breaks, my lazyness, and facebook breaks... this will be reduced to 5 hours. wish me luck in my endevours as i will need it more than a governement needs democracy, more than panda's need bamboo, more than catholic adults need small children to corrupt :/

i always feel particularly colourful while at summer school.
dear Natasha, i'm about to tweet you informing you that i'm coming over to steal your narnia dvd. kthnxbai

1 comment:

Isis Clara L. said...

Awh, I'm betting your isu will be great by the end of it! :) (yn)
xx