Wednesday, June 30, 2010

marks.

dear school, why do you ALWAYS make me get in trouble with my father??


this semester, my marks were:
art-88%
history-95%
religion-80%

...then there's math.... *cough*59percent*cough*

FML

i'm screwed no matter what, it's either show my dad my report card and lie about my exam marks. or NOT show him my report card AND lie about my exam marks.. =_= i'm lying either way...

on the plus side, i was SUPPOSED to pass history with a 92% but mr.del sordo (my hero), told me that he thought '92 isn't very 'Alisha'!' so he took a speech i VOLUNTARILY wrote earlier this semester expressing how Hercules Legendary Journeys is beneficial to his ancient history class and MARKED IT! XDD and my mark ended up going up to a 95%..
did i mention that i love him? XD

oh! and i got my mark for what i got on my religion isu, i got 88% ;D

again on the plus side, i need 30 credits to graduate and i have 24 atm. =D i'll be graduating with 31 credits (b/c of summer school)... which (if anyone realllly knows me) is my least favourite number XD

yup.. i'm gunna go make up some lies now :)

No comments: