Saturday, June 26, 2010

summer starts.

so exams were actually all okay. i figured out a lot about mr. del sordo from erica.. i'm so glad i was especially nice to him.. he deserves it. that man is my hero. i won't elaborate.

anyway so after exams my short-term summer has begun. i have until july 5th until summer school starts :/ i'm taking grade 12 English to get it over with :) after my last exam on friday, i went to Nick's house and we swam in his pool ;D we both burnt.. but of course his ginger skin burnt MUCH more than my European skin ;) and today i went to TO with my mommy and sister and my mom and me saw Jersey Boys, then my sister, her husband, and me took my mom out to dinner for her b-day =D and tomorrow i have some secret plans ;) (even tho evan wanted me to go see toy story 3, nono, i already have plans)

soooo. i lost my retainer and my teeth are shifting. sucks to be me.

oh i was in a beauty pageant recently and won. i'm now 'Beamsville Teen Strawberry Queen 2010' (i'm not even from Beamsville ;D)


i saw this in a facebook 'like' and i like it...

There will always be a 'lie' in be"lie"ve, an "over" in l"over" an "end" in fri"end"s, "us" in tr"us"t and an "if" in l"if"e.

1 comment:

Isis Clara L. said...

That is a very true 'like' ;o

Congrats on your pageant, again! :3

Yay for the end of exams! And if you take English now, you won't have to do it later. So that's good. But you prolly already knew that! ^___^
xx