Tuesday, June 29, 2010

honestly? and other stuff.

i don't hate you..

i never could..
i just wish you would at least talk to me.

________________________

today i went to caitie's house and did her hair for the grad dance. victory rolls ftw! it looked awesome ;D
then i walked ALL the way home and on my way, some guy in a Spanish jersey winks at me and goes 'cutie', and my response was 'DID SPAIN WIN?!' and he goes 'yeahhhh 1-0!' and i got all excited, we high-fived, then continued on our way XD

then i got home, chilled for a bit, than Care biked over, i made her a nutella sandwich and we hung in my backyard.. and talked about a lot of things <3

at this point.. i'm sitting at my comp.. i was reading fanfiction, but i can't stay focused.. too much on my mind :/

maybe ill go to sleep. ttyl

No comments: