Sunday, January 31, 2010

What's going on.

so hey, this is whats going on. i finally finished a christmas fanfiction that i stopped writing. its actually really cute. i'm happy with it. warning: this is a story involving homo-sexual themes, don't like? don't read. http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5706259/1/How_it_used_to_be_Christmas spent last night with the [redacted]sisters, + erica. we had a ddr party. they have a new kitten which i love. and now i'm writing out '[redacted]and natasha's fruk timeline' (natasha, if you read this b4 i tell you about it, i'll explain later) i have a reallllllly bad stomach ache, my internet is being a douche-face. my gay sims family is doing great (stayed up until 2:30 last night playing with them =_=) going to see Avatar with my mommy and Natasha in a few hours :)(Y) well back to the timeline! (best idea i've had in a while) -A

3 comments:

Isis Clara L. said...

Oooh, I'll efinately check out your fanfiction! Unless of course, it's something that I'm not familiar with. ;o
ROFL yay Avatar! Spectacular movie, that was. Did you like it? ;D
Also, say hi to your gay Sims family for me. ^.^

AND I LOVE REDGIE SO MUCH!
*ahem*
-xx

ZeppelinDude93 said...

Hey!!! :)
Can't follow your blog :(
Help me out:P

Anonymous said...

ok that's fine, i just added tons of different emo backgrounds 2 my blog
http://www.emo-backgrounds.info