Tuesday, January 26, 2010

somethings.

so i was just generally thinking today. '[redacted] can think?!, wow!' -_- (i know that's what just went through your head) anyways, so i just finished reading some fanfiction. though i'm not really sure if it could be classified as yaoi or yuri :s... what is fem!AmericaXfem!Canada ?? Ally and Mattie XDD (it's funny because my name is (more or less) A). That was some good shit. great twincest/yaoi/yuri/countrylove/smut :) another thing. Canada's first given name was 'New France' and England named him (him? lol).. all i can see now is England and France finding Canada in 'the field' and Canada running up to France and giving him a hug and his first words are like 'vous m'avez trouvé papa!' (you have found me papa!) and England's all like *facepalm* 'Great, a New France.' I think it's a cute way of naming wittle chibi Canada. I also realized that i enjoy writing in this blog, and i've been taking it for granted. Thank you Natasha for making my account, i appreciate your hard work. I hope your exams are going well :) so the guy in 'Canada, Please' replied to me on twitter. ohh yeeeaaaahhh ;) i found this gaystream musical/movie called 'were the world mine' about this guy who is in his school's production of 'a midsummer night's dream' and he likes the jock guy in his school.. and he uses the love potion in the play to make everyone gay and the trailer is awesome. i realllly need to see it. what else?... i need to go study for my biology exam that is tomorrow.. then shower. actually imma shower first. like right now. au revior mes amis (amies? ... natasha and clara are girls. and my only readers)

2 comments:

obsessedpanda said...

lmfao this is just funnny
i always seem to find out interesting stuff around exam time

lmfao, looks like you too

Isis Clara L. said...

LMAO, you can call me "Amis" if you really want to ;D
You sound like you have a lot of fun not studying! Tehee <3