Sunday, January 24, 2010

Exam week.

today was productive.. sort of..

i woke up to my mother telling me that the child i babysit was visiting in a few hours. you can just imagine my excitement :/ so i decided to attempt this 'studying' thing today.. but failed miserably and decided to play a lovely game called 'adventures to go' on my PSP... but i kept dying in one area so i gave up and decided to check if i'm Spain.. no progress there, i still don't know. While on youtube, I realized that the person who uploads bakugan episodes uploaded last weeks and this weeks.. i watched them both. Barons little sister kissed shun on the cheek. jealous. Julie likes ace. Mira: jealous (i loved it).. then billy came back, ace is now miras.. good. that's how it should be. Surprisingly, both episodes were suited to my teenage fangirly taste :)

i straightened my hair, then the kid came over.. i complained about high school the whole hour. now she NEVER wants to graduate elementary school. my bad.

i have to sort out my laundry.. then study for english b/c i only studied for french yesterday and i'm shit at the history of the english language.. but i read a RomeXGermania fic a few days ago.. that should help me get in the right mind-set.. in theory.

student dying. studying.

D:

bye.

1 comment:

Isis Clara L. said...

Don't die! I need you. D:
Once this week is over, you're allowed to live again, without stressing over stupid henious exams. After this, you're allowed to do whatever you want and you won't have to worry about missing school for one day because you know that if you miss it you'll never get a chance to catch up, and then you'll drop out of high school and then fail at life and never find a job and live in your parents basements and never do anything with your life...
(not quite sure where i'm going with this).

But after this week, you don't have to die anymore!

Until June's exams, anyways. ;D