Monday, March 29, 2010

well then.

i haven't blogged in quite a while. you probably think i have a shit-load to talk about, since i was in France and all, but in reality, i'm so lazy that you'll have to talk to me personally if you wanna hear about my trip, typing takes a lot of effort :/ but i will mention that my Francis paper doll was massively destroyed. oh and in randomness, the trip to France helped with my 'decision'.. that went well. ~~ now life is boring and the only things that keep me running are FrUk fanfiction, role play and art class. i'm failing math.. 47% (N) b/c i'm failing, i'm supposed to be out of the play at school, but when my love of a drama teacher heard, he was all like 'i'm going to pretend i didn't hear that :)' he's amazing. he called me darling.. and i fell.. literally it startled me so much that he called me that, and i tripped... and he helped me up XDD i love anime moments XD i sewed a skirt today from scratch with no pattern, it's really cute and i'm mad proud of it :D but anyways, i have a GINORMOUS math test tomorrow... that i clearly haven't studied for and already know i'm going to fail.. but i'm going to maybe kind of try to study. maybe. bye bye! oh yeah! i got contacts 6 days ago :) i love them. -A

No comments: