Thursday, September 15, 2011

IDK

I really don't know why i'm still in high school.
I'M A GRADUATED STUDENT.
I SHOULD BE IN UNIVERSITY.
I hate it here and I want to...ugh not even going to finish that statement.

What sucks even more is that I have no friends and that Natasha is in University.
I went to visit her and sat in on one of her classes, it was worth it.
I loved it, although I still feel that I belong at Sheridan.

What worries me the most is that I probably won't get into Sheridan for Animation and I'll have to settle for Illustration (which isn't so bad, it could be worse). *sigh*

I'm going to go be Remus Lupin in the roleplay I was recently accepted into...

2 comments:

Isis Clara L. said...

OMG, I know exactly how you feel.
Only, I actually have no friends at all. I'm a bum who sits at home online all day with nothing else to do, literally, except chores around the house.

I haven't been to a social event since the bbq my mom and Doug hosted for their wedding. :/

I hope this year goes by quickly for you, and gl getting into Sheridan for animation. *fingers crossed*
xx

twinkle.mi.pink said...

thanks Clara bear ♥
Wish I could skype you.. but I don't have a working webcam or mic XD