Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I don't even know.

Grade 13 is possibly the worst mistake of my life... (to say the least)
I do absolutely NOTHING.
So far my first and second period teacher (yeah, one guy teaches both classes) has DEMANDED me to sit at a computer and litereally do whatever I want. As amazing as that sounds, it's causing me to become bored as fuck. I could do 'whatever I want' at home, but Facebook and Youtube wouldn't be blocked like they are here. But my teacher refuses to let me drop his classes because he's convinced that I won't come to morning announcments, and he's quite right, if given the chance to sleep, I take it like a golden gift of the gods, and he knows that. (I've known him for years now, and he's my sister's friend's older brother).

So my prime sources of entertainment these passed days have been listening to Demi Lovato's new album on Soundcloud, my tumblr, and my Remus Lupin RP tumblr. I'm pretty sure I'm going to apply to be Lockheart or Lucius in another RP because I have shit to do, and they're both pompus and probably a shit-ton of fun to RP... Ouu if I go for Lucius, I get a pre-set girlfriend~ Come at me Narcissa *wiggles eyebrows* She's hot as hell.

Okay, i'm going off on a tangent, I just stop now.
Good-bye cruel world, I'm off to write an audition for Lucius Malfoy~

No comments: