Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Adventures in infiltration.


I feel like I really shouldn't be mentioning any of this on the internet, but it's not like anyone (except maybe Clara) reads these.

I'm a bit of a creep.
You could even say stalker.

When I want someone who's popular online to be my internet friend... it happens.

Because I infiltrate their friendship circles.

At this point, i've done it 3 times successfully and i'm on my way to another.

I'm devious... and creepy as fuck.

but I get what I want.

1 comment:

Isis Clara L. said...

Hahah how do you know I read your blog? :O Apart from this comment being proof? :x

Anyway I don't think that's really... creepy or anything. You just go for your goals. :P Also you're someone everyone should want as a friend, so that's not even that big of a concern ^-^b