Wednesday, December 15, 2010

fuck.

well of course, yet again, as per usual.... i have failed myself. religion essay: due friday A : working wednesday night and thursday night... and i haven't even started. i'm supposed to be trying to work on it now... but it is my procrastinating nature that forces me to sit and ignore the signifigance of my essay. I already recieved 0/20 at the first check point for having nothing... if i don't do it... I. WILL. FAIL. not that i care about religion, but i do care about my honour roll mark... i need this... but i am a failure. i wish that some one would share a horrible story of their sucky lives so that i won't feel so bad..

1 comment:

Isis Clara L. said...

i have a few horibble story of my sucky life, if you'd like to hear them. :P

hope things have worked themselves out D: